Lodge St. Bryde No. 579

Copyright © 2016.

All Rights Reserved 2016.

Terms | Privacy Policy | Contact

Lodge St. Bryde No. 579 was Chartered by The Grand Lodge of Scotland on 7th. February 1876.

We have continually met in Uddingston since that date and our Lodge has in its possession a complete minute which traces not only the history of the Lodge but importantly the history of our village and the surrounding area.

Our present Masonic Hall was built in 1924 and is one of the finest examples of a building of its type in Scotland.

ABOUT ST. BRYDE NO. 579

E-mail Address

Last name

JOIN OUR RIGHT ANGLE MAILING LIST

Right Angle Publications

Page Back                                    Page Forward

READ THE LATEST “RIGHT ANGLE” HERE AND DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS ISSUES












2018

JAN











2017

JAN


FEB

MAR

APR


MAY

JUNE 2017 SPECIAL

SEP


OCT

NOV

DEC

2016

JAN


FEB

MAR


APR


MAY

JUNE 2016 SPECIAL

SEP


OCT


NOV


DEC

2015

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR


MAY



SEP


OCT


NOV

DEC

2014


JAN


FEB


MAR


APR


MAY




SEP

OCT

NOV

DEC

2013

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR






SEP



NOV



2012

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR


MAY










DEC

2011

JAN


FEB


MAR




MAY




SEP

OCT

NOV

DEC

2010

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR






SEP







2009

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR


MAY




SEP

OCT

NOV

DEC

2008

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR


MAY




SEP

OCT

NOV

DEC

2007

JAN


FEB


MAR


APR


MAY



SEP

OCT

NOV

DEC

DOWNLOAD OR READ PREVIOUS ISSUES

The Right Angle is the Lodge News Letter and has been issued monthly in its present form since October 1994, but the original Right Angle dates back to 1969. This early publication was edited by Bro. James F. Scott and printed in Erskine Hospital.

Design and Hosting by PAAC -UK

Home History Right Angle Gallery Calendar News Honorary Members Guest Book Contact Hall Let