Lodge St. Bryde No. 579 was Chartered by The Grand Lodge of Scotland on 7th. February 1876.
We have continually met in Uddingston since that date and our Lodge has in its possession a complete minute which traces not only the history of the Lodge but importantly the history of our village and the surrounding area.
Our present Masonic Hall was built in 1924 and is one of the finest examples of a building of its type in Scotland.
ABOUT ST. BRYDE NO. 579
CONTACT US OR SIMPLY FILL OUR CONTACT FORM
The Masonic Halls are available for Public Let by applying in writing to the Lodge Secretary at the
E-mail address below, or by completing the form on the right hand side.