Lodge St. Bryde No. 579 was Chartered by The Grand Lodge of Scotland on 7th. February 1876.
We have continually met in Uddingston since that date and our Lodge has in its possession a complete minute which traces not only the history of the Lodge but importantly the history of our village and the surrounding area.
Our present Masonic Hall was built in 1924 and is one of the finest examples of a building of its type in Scotland.
ABOUT ST. BRYDE NO. 579
A COLLECTION OF OUR LODGE IMAGES OVER THE YEARS
A collection of photographs of historical events as well as a continual update of Lodge activities and events will appear in this section.