Lodge St. Bryde No. 579

Copyright © 2016.

All Rights Reserved 2016.

Terms | Privacy Policy | Contact

Lodge St. Bryde No. 579 was Chartered by The Grand Lodge of Scotland on 7th. February 1876.

We have continually met in Uddingston since that date and our Lodge has in its possession a complete minute which traces not only the history of the Lodge but importantly the history of our village and the surrounding area.

Our present Masonic Hall was built in 1924 and is one of the finest examples of a building of its type in Scotland.

ABOUT ST. BRYDE NO. 579

The History of Lodge St. Bryde No.579 was written by Bro. James L. Jack P.M. in 1982 and is now out of print. The original book contains ten chapters and are now reproduced on these pages.

Our History

The History of Lodge St. Bryde No.579 was written by Bro. James L. Jack P.M. in 1982 and is now out of print. The original book contains ten chapters and are now reproduced on these pages.

The History of Lodge St. Bryde No.579  

Page Back                                    Page Forward

Design and Hosting by PAAC -UK

E-mail Address

Last name

JOIN OUR RIGHT ANGLE MAILING LIST

Home History Right Angle Gallery Calendar News Honorary Members Guest Book Contact Hall Rental